- Submissions will also be accepted via email by attaching the scholarship application form (available for download at the link below) to an email and submitting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For transcripts, you can submit a request online by going here: https://www.uog.edu/admissions/request-a-transcript. To encourage social distancing, and while many offices are closed, students should indicate in their request to have transcripts (both hard copy and an email version) sent directly to the UOG Endowment Foundation offices. We will send the applicant a confirmation email letting them know we have received their transcripts.
- Students who are applying to more than one scholarship need only submit one (1) official transcript, but must have a separate application form/other additional materials for EACH scholarship they are applying for.
- Students are encouraged to CC email@example.com in transcript request emails to admissions, to alert us that transcripts have been requested.
- If submitting supplemental materials via email, please indicate in body of email the student name and which scholarship(s) the materials are being submitted for.
- Some letters of recommendation writers may want to submit their letters directly to the UOG Endowment rather than through the student. They may do so by emailing their letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have them indicate in the email header the name of the student and the name of the scholarship.
- To submit application materials in hard copy form, please mail to 303 University Drive UOG Station, Mangilao, Guam 96913.
- Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we cannot send confirmation emails to every applicant upon receipt of application, however we will continue to notify students when we receive their transcripts.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.